- Location: Middle East
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 009851
The Procurement Engineer is responsible to ensure that company’s position is protected through an in-depth understanding of contractual, commercial, insurance and legal process relating procurement. He/She will manage the timely procurement of subcontractors in accordance with the subcontractor procurement tracker business process.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent;
- Minuimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in dredging or marine civil engineering construction;
- Experience in Procuring for EPC project in Oil and Gas;
- Certification : Chartered Institute for Purchasing and Supply or equivalent would be an advantage;
- Demonstrate a reasonable level of commercial and technical;
- Excellent in English communication skill both verbal and written;
- Strong backgrund in contract and procurement administration;
- Excellent in negotiations skills.