Process Engineer wanted in Den Helder
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 010566
This client is an international independent Oil and Gas exploration and production company with a regional focus on North Sea, North Africa and South-East Asia.
They have two offices based in The Netherlands, Den Helder and Zoetermeer. Mainly you will be working from the Den Helder office and about 1 day a week from the Zoetermeer office.
We are looking for an energetic Process Engineer who is fulltime available. Who takes personal accountability for performance and delivers results. You will be reporting to the Process and Metering Lead, and you give support to the operators, troubleshoot in the event of a problem and scope projects when required.Tasks and Responsibilities
You will have a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities. Not one day will be the same, so you need to have a flexible attitude and you can easily adjust yourself to every situation.
As a Process Engineer you will make offshore visits.
Here is a short summary of your tasks and main responsibilities:
- Ensuring that process design documents are written (basis of design, PFD, P&IDs,etc.);
- Developing and elaborating ideas regarding the approach to be taken; advising the supervisor on whether to carry out engineering tasks in-house or to outsource them;
- Giving advice to internal departments regarding use of processes;
- Evaluating the result of adaptations carried out, to ensure that they meet the aims set
- Evaluating plant changes for their process-technical feasibility and testing them for conformity to the proposed process design, process requirements and safety needs;
- Collecting the data needed for processes and registering/documenting the process design documents;
- Helping plan systems and methods relating to environmental reports, together with the environment coordinator.
- BSc degree or higher equivalent in Chemical and/or Process engineering;
- Significant experience of working on development and producing assets in an operated environment in the Southern North Sea;
- You need to have a good command of the Dutch and English language, verbally and in writing.
What to expect
- A fulltime job in a challenging environment;
- A salary based on your experiences;