Platform Project Lead (Pool Vacancy)
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 012025
Please Note: This is a Pool Vacancy! We are often looking for a highly qualified Platform Project Lead for our client in The Netherlands.
As a Project Leader you will responsible to:
- Actively contribute safe working environment for yourself, colleagues and contractors;
- Ensures compliance with deadlines, costs, quality and HSE guidelines and documentation requirements;
- Set up and lead dedicated project team and manage the interfaces with other contracts in close cooperation with the other project leads in the team;
- Tender preparation and the EU-tender of the offshore paltform contract. The scope of contract includes the design, construction, transport, installation and commissioning of the jacket and topside.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Master/Bachelor's degree in Marine Engineering or related discipline;
- Extensive experience in leading construction and offshore projects;
- Strong communication skills with fluent in English and Dutch, both in writing and verbally;
- Able to organize, plan and schedule all activities well;
- Team player and able to functionally manage, motivate and give direction to a team;
- Commercially skilled and cost conscious;
- Experts in managing project teams, good leadership.