Plant & Equipment Manager for a Hydropower plant construction project in the Philippines.
- Location: Asia
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 012682
Our client is looking for a Plant & Equipment Manager to join a Hydropower plant construction in the Philippines. As a Plant & Equipment Manager you will be responsible for keeping a track of the daily operations of the plant. You will be supervising the activities of the staff operating the plant equipment and the output as a result of the equipment. You will be in charge of new equipment, schedules repair and maintenance, supervising installation, conducting tests, motivating the staff, and coordinating the operations in a way that the production goals are met and high quality of standards is maintained on the plant operations.
- Defining operational goals and implementing policies and procedures to achieve the desired goals
- Communicating with all the operators and maintaining a safe and professional environment in the plant premises
- Instructing, mentoring, and motivating the staff while resolving their conflicts to maintain a proper work flow
- Assigning shifts to the staff and arranging for replacements if the assigned staff is on leave
- Evaluating performance of the employees in the plant
- Implementing quality controls and conduct periodic tests and maintenance of the equipment
- Reporting all activities to the production manager
- Revising and implementing policies and procedures to meet the production requirements
- Participating in the installation, testing, and deployment of equipment in the plant
- Implementing quality and safety controls to ensure consistency in production and avoid accidents
- Scheduling meetings with the staff and the regional manager to update on production status
- Performing all other tasks as assigned during the tenure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Metallurgy Engineering
- Previous Experience in Hydropower Projects.
- 15 years of experience in installation/erection of HM equipment for at least three (3) hydropower projects as an HM engineer
- Plant & Equipment Manager will lead HM Works and single point of contact with Electromechanical Contractor (Contractor B)