Party Chief (Pool Vacancy)
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 013763
In the role of Party Chief you are capable to manage large multi-disciplinary national or international teams of Surveyors, ensuring that all the disciplines within the project are supplied with the correct data.
Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- To plan and manage the execution of survey operations;
- To manage the data processing;
- Drawing up complex plans and monitoring Survey work;
- To decide on the use of the right Survey equipment and working method;
- Responsible for timely calibration and/or field check of used survey equipment;
- Analysing and independently resolving problems;
- Managing the Survey Team.
- A Bachelor or Master Degree;
- Offshore documents;
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience on a variety of projects using a range of techniques and sorts of equipment;
- A good command of English, spoken and written;
- Natural People Manager that commands respect on the basis of your seniority;
- You are resilient to stress and have a helicopter view.