Orcaflex Engineer Cable Lay
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 008498
As a Cable Engineer in Installation and Cable Lay, you will be involved in different aspects and processes, and you will work together with other engineers as well as tender, project and operational teams.
If you believe your experience, coaching junior engineers and prepare installation engineering workflow and assessments will also be key to the role.
You will also be developing specific tools and guidelines that will help generate and check reports, as well as taking the responsibility of the engineering tasks and monitor the progress of the projects.
RequirementsIn order to succeed, you will need much more than just coffee and a pen!! You will need:
- A bachelor or master degree in a relevant engineering discipline;
- Comparable experience in the offshore (preferably wind) industry;
- Experience with execution of cable installation analyses in Orcaflex;
- English is a must!
- Strong analytical skills and can take a critical view towards the tasks to be carried out;
- Be able to communicate, be pro-active, problem solving and have attention to detail;
- A flexible attitude, adapt behavior and work methods in response to new information, conditions or unexpected obstacles.