- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 010497
As an Operations Officer you are the one that keeps an overview in the most stressful circumstances; the puzzler who manages to plan the impossible, the multitasking professional; the link winch between fleet and office. You can use your experience as a sailor in this position, you know exactly on which ship which crew is needed to comply with the safe manning. You ensure that we perform the work as well as possible for our customers on a daily basis.
- You have briefly sailed in shipping and have an interest in a shore function;
- You process information in the digital planning.
- You have also been in contact with ISM while sailing, so you can support in this task;
- You will plan the sailing personnel and material together with two colleagues;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language;
What we offer...
- We offer you to be part of our dynamic family business;
- You will work in a hands-on environment at a company that is in full development;
- We offer you the opportunity to grow yourself;
- A comfort salary depending on your experience;
- With this function you receive a laptop, mobile and 31 vacation days per year;