- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 009712
• Under the general direction, it coordinates and supervises the operations engineering program for the units; carries out complex and specialized engineering work to support water service operations and performs related work as necessary.
• Supervises the modification of computerized process control systems and the notification procedure for changing facilities.
• Manage smaller capital projects and recommend necessary trades teams and operators.
• Reviews and comments on engineering project work plans prepared by external consultants to comply with company and Client standards and specifications; prepares a variety of reports and engineering analysis of technical facilities for presentation to management
• Recommends work teams, procedures and performance criteria for planned activities in progress; It helps define the training needs of operations personnel, such as improving business skills, related to procedures
• Inspect equipment and facilities or observe maintenance activities; Assists in the development and implementation of annual shutdowns for facility maintenance purposes
• Prepares the annual budget request for the work unit; calculates the needs of personnel and capital equipment based on recent trends and planned activities; monitors expenses after budget adoption; approves requisitions to purchase materials or supplies.
• Participate in the interview and recruitment of new staff by reviewing technical skills
• Daily preparation of the production plant and production control
• Supervise the operation of the unit, production performance, profitability and safety records.
• Technical link with customers, suppliers and suppliers.