Offshore Surveyors (Online) needed!
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 014508
For several clients we are looking for experienced Offshore Surveyors (Online)! Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you currently available or will you become available in the near future? Are you interested and ready to commit long-term, based on a rotation schedule? Then please apply!
Your day-to-day comprises:
- Responsible for the online survey operations on board the vessel;
- Responsible for the accurate and reliable data collection from all different survey sensors and for all online positioning tasks;
- Assist with reporting and required admin tasks;
- Adhere to company QHSE procedures, work instructions and general code of conduct;
- Be an integrated part of the survey team, reporting to the Party Chief offshore;
- Understand or quickly get familiar with relevant offshore survey operations and online survey requirements.
- A higher vocational or university degree in hydrographic or land surveying, ocean technology or similar;
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in offshore (subsea) survey positioning, working on board subsea installation and construction vessels;
- Software competencies: track record with QPS Qinsy and/or EIVA Navipac and/or Fugro Starfix.NG, Kongsberg APOS among others;
- Equipment-related requirements: HiPAP USBL / ROVINS & DVL / Multibeam echosounder, Side Scan Sonar (SSS) and Sub Bottom Profiler (SBP) system knowledge to carry out route surveys / positioning of work class ROV / knowledge of total station is a plus;
- Required certifications: BOSIET, valid offshore medical, Seaman’s book, GWO is a plus;
- Good command of English language, both verbal and written communication;
- Pro-active, team player but can also work independently, client focussed, passionate about offshore construction work.
- A competitive salary;
- A challenging job in an international environment.