- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 013573
PLEASE NOTE: This is a Pool Vacancy! As an Offshore Medic you are responsible for the health on board the vessel. You know how to provide the right treatment and first aid. Being away from home for a few weeks doesn’t bother you because you know the crew needs you.
The following things are naturally to you:
- Advise the crew on matters of health and hygiene;
- Supervise the provision of first aid by other First Aiders on board and take over follow-up treatment;
- Distribute and administer medicines and drugs within the constraints of law;
- Maintain the ship’s administrative systems, in co-operation with the Catering Manager as agreed with the Master.
- Offshore papers;
- NEBOSH - IGC in Safety and Health;
- Medical degree;
- 3 years’ experience as an Offshore Medic.