Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 008318
For one of our clients we are looking for an Offshore Installation Manager on a drilling vessel to oversee operations and manage drilling expeditions on board.
The vessel is sailing all over the world Drilling for core samples from the seabed for research purposes.
It is equipped with riserless drilling equipment for deep sea geotechnical drilling expeditions.
As an OIM you will oversee drilling operations for the health and safety on board as well as the smooth and efficient management of the vessel. You will act as the company’s representative towards the charterer.
You’ll be working worldwide with a Permanent position 8/8 fixed rotation.
- You have 3+ years of experience as an OIM on a DP drilling vessel;
- You have experience with deep sea drilling;
- You have experience with riserless drilling systems;
- A STCW Deck Officer Certificate Class 1/ STCW II/2 UL – Master Certificate in needed;
- IMO A891 certificate for Offshore Installation Manager is needed;
- Native English;
- You are willing to travel;
- Needs to have a strong background in drilling eg as toolpusher.
- A permanent position, with a trail period of 1 year;
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements.