Offshore equipment operator
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 011733
As the Offshore equipment operator you will be responsible for launching, operating/ flying and recovering of trencher under supervision of the Trenching Supervisor. You act as (co)pilot of the ROV, instructed by the Trenching Supervisor.
You have to be able to log the trenching activities in the appropriate systems.
Our ideal candidate also executes maintenance to the trencher with regards to the mechanical, hydraulical and electrical parts.
You will assist in stock control and identification of spare parts in the system
- Mechanical and/or electrical background
- Excellent English language skills
- Good social and communication skills
- Acting according to safety regulations and standards
- In possession of an IMCA-recognized Pilot Technician Certificate
- Minimum of five years experience in cable trenching
- BOSIET or FOET including OGUK medical or equivalent.
- Preferably full GWO-certification