Offshore cooks needed for various offshore vessels in Europe and abroad
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 017780
The Energy division of iPS have been operating in the market serving our clients worldwide since the late 1980’s. As a result the projects of our department can vary a lot. The Energy department takes pride in its experience and knowledge in both crewing and recruitment for the Renewable and Oil & Gas sectors.
What are you responsible for
- Preparing food;
- Keeping kitchen areas clean;
- Purchasing provisions;
- Supervising kitchen staff.
- Ship’s Cook Licence;
- Valid STCW documents;
- Proven experience with cooking and hygiene;
- Familiarity in European cuisine, baking experience would be an advantage;
- High level of responsibility;
- Stress resistant and flexible attitude;
- Proficient in provision food planning.
What we offer you
- A competitive salary;
- The opportunity to build up your experience and reputation in this industry;
- An attractive rotation schedule.
Closing: If you’re interested please apply below. If a match occurs we will contact you directly. In case you have any questions feel free to reach us at: +31 6 1118 1047