New opportunity for an Office Assistant in Fehmarn, Germany!
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 015341
The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. From scheduling client meetings, to communicating between departments, you will be responsible for completing multi-level tasks in a professional and timely manner. You handle a wide range of administrative and executive support and can work independently with little or no supervision. Besides the office you also support and provide general assistance with copying, filing, data entry and correspondence.
- Being responsible for reception;
- Answer phones and direct calls with a positive attitude and an energetic work ethic;
- Provide office guests with a hospitable experience;
- Assist in handling office requests for dial-ins, conference rooms, travel requests, etc.;
- Order office supplies and provide inventory control system;
- Organize and follow up on COVID-19 testing;
- Point of contact for German authorities coming to site – coordinate contact to the relevant companies;
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs (contact with local suppliers);
- Arranging daily lunch in project office and keeping the office clean and tidy;
- Support with a variety of office tasks (i.e. minor translation from German to English, postal services).
- Vocational diploma in Business Administrations or other education within Facility and Office Management;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Good verbal and written communication skills in German and English;
- 1-2 years’ previous experience in a similar role is a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible colleague, able to take on additional responsibilities on short notice as needs arise;
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.