New opportunity for an Crewing Administrator in Belgium (38hrs/week)!
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 015340
As a Crewing Administrator you will provide administrative support to the Vessel Department and ensure efficient operation of day-to-day business. The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritise daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
- Support and actively participate in the continuous improvement of company´s management system within the scope of the job;
- Understand and support he implementation of company´s corporate policies and requirements of the management system within the department;
- Submit personal timesheets into the time registration system for approval on a monthly basis;
- Ensure all personal documentation is up-to-date and valid, such as passport, seaman´s book, medical certificate and offshore survival certificate;
- Check invoices for crew changes;
- Approval of crew expense forms and gathering necessary information for approvals where needed;
- Assist in compiling information on specific project;
- Provide ad hoc support within the department as needed.
- Minimum of 1 year´s administrative experience, preferably in an international environment;
- Good command on the English language, both written and spoken;
- Higher vocational education or equivalent;
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills;
- Ability to multitask;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite;
- Willingness to travel.