New Crewing Coordinator Opportunity in North Brabant! Offshore/ Maritime Industry. Apply today!
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 014824
We are looking for a crewing Coordinator to join our client in North Brabant region (Breda). The Crewing Coordinator is part of the operational team and ensures correct administration of the planned crew members on the vessels, organizes the trips for the crew members to and from the ships and ensures timely communication with the crew members concerned.
- Processing the planned crew changes;
- Organizing crew trips according to the planned crew changes;
- Applying for and process visas and local permits for crew members;
- Managing the necessary certificates and documents of the crew members;
- Providing solutions for staff problems in case of unexpected absenteeism;
- Taking care of meeting the training needs for the crew members in accordance with the training matrix;
- Being a liaison between the office personnel and crew on board;
- Assisting with crewing-related audits;
- Providing the necessary reports regarding crewing and costs to management.
- Fluent Dutch and English is must;
- Experience in an operational / crewing function in offshore industry;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office;
- Willingness to occasionally travel to the vessels;
- Knowledge of the maritime requirements related to crewing.
- Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Then don't hesitate to apply for this role today! If you would like to check other available opportunities, visit our website www.ipsselect.com.