Multiple Electro-Technical Officers wanted on offshore vessels for various projects in Europe and Asia
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 014827
As an Electro-Technical Officer on board, you will be in charge of all electrical systems on board. If this is the dream job for you, we currently have a fantastic vacancy at one of our clients’ organisations.
In this position of Electro-Technical Officer, you are jointly responsible for the daily operation, maintenance of electrical equipment and systems on board.
You are jointly responsible for identifying, signalling and coordinating technical failures and, of course, solving them. Of course, safe working is of paramount importance to you. You report to the Chief Engineer.
- ETO CoC;
- Valid STCW documents;
- Experience on Offshore vessels;
- Willing to work with the international crew;
- High level of responsibility;
- Stress resistant and flexible attitude;
- Good knowledge of the English language.