Motorman, welders, greasers and oilers needed!
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 015826
As Motorman, Oiler, Welder or Fitter on board the trailing suction hopper dredgers of our client, you fulfill an important position. While working on deck or in the engineerroom you will be an indispensable part of the dredging process.
Safety requirements, maritime and environmental rules are familiar for you as an experienced seafarer.
What do we offer you?
A competitive salary
- A great chance to start your career in dredging
- The opportunity to gain a lot of experience as a third engineer in their fleet
- To show what you can do with this major player in this innovative business
- Chance for permanent employment
- A good rotation schedule
- Valid Seamansbook
- Certificate of Competence Officer in charge of an engineering watch
- Valid STCW certificates
- Fluent English in word and writing
- Some proven experience as Able Seaman, Motorman, Oiler or Welder in dredging is an advantage