Microtunnelling Operator for tunnel construction projects based in Europe Operator
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 008392
iPS Tunnelling division has been operating on the market serving our clients worldwide since the late 1990s. We work with Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM) for road, rail and water tunnels. We also undertake conventional tunnelling using the drill and blast method. And since recently we work with micro-tunnelling (MTBM) and Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) technology. As a result, the projects in our department can vary a lot. Does this ring a bell to you? Then keep reading because you could be the Microtunnelling Operator we are looking for!
What we are expecting from you
You are a Direct Pipe Operator (DPI), Pipejacking Operator, AVN Operator or an HDD Operator. You want to work with the leaders in the tunnel industry. Additionally, you have:
- EU working permit, you will need it as the projects are in Europe;
- Experience with micro tunnelling machines, all machines are HK
- Immediate availability, but if you have a notice period please precise it on your application;
- You have experience working as an Operator;
- Fluency in English is mandatory and if you speak other languages it’s an asset;
- You have a team-spirit and problem-solving mindset;
- You want to travel to different countries;
- Valid CPCS/CSCS or any safety ticket will be required.
What we offer
- Non-binding job position but we also get long term opportunities;
- Your flights and accommodation are included;
- Your transportation on site is arranged;
- You will earn a very competitive salary;
- Before, during and after the project we will support you with any issue.
Apply below and we will match your experience and wishes with all the jobs that we have at the moment. If a match occurs we will contact you directly.