Mechanical Engineer wanted in Goes
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 008805
As Mechanical Engineer with our client in Goes, The Netherlands, your work will involve 2D technical drawing and dimension production orders. This includes detailing (pile-driving) machines and their component parts using 3D overview drawings. As Mechanical Engineer, you will receive your assignments from the Chief Engineer. Your tasks are largely carried out in accordance with the rules and guidelines issued by the Chief Engineer. As Mechanical Engineer your responsibilities will also include:
Making strength calculations for these parts
Making detailed drawings for production purposes, including parts lists
Putting together construction files and manuals
Checking dimensions in practice in the event of problems.
RequirementsTo be eligible for this position as Mechanical Engineer at our client in Goes, you must have the following:
- Higher vocational education (HBO) or senior secondary vocational education (MBO-4) degree preferably with a mechanical (werktuigbouwkunde) specialisation
- Demonstrable experience in mechanical engineering
- Valid EU working permit and good communication skills in English and Dutch spoken and written
- Flexible, creative and systematic approach some knowledge of welding techniques and metal-working methods
- Knowledge of and experience with, 2D/3D drawing software (preferably but not necessarily Solid Edge) and MS Office
- An online assessment and screening can be part of the recruitment process.