Mechanical Engineer Lifting Equipment
- Location: The Netherlands / Nederland
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 003317
We are currently looking for an ambitious and passionate Mechanical Engineer, who are responsible for the design, development, testing and integration of complex, cutting-edge equipment for the vessel’s unique lifting systems
Do you trust your own vision and have the courage to pursue a new adventure as Mechanical Engineer?
Your role will be diverse, and unique. Are you ready to take on the below responsibilities?
- Prepare specifications, budgets and planning, and define scopes of work for the mechanical part of equipment design;
- Design and develop (concepts for) mechanical equipment in collaboration with the drawing office;
- Design and develop (concepts for) mechanical control systems in collaboration with electrical and software engineers;
- Prepare analysis, evaluations, calculations and/or sketches for the development of new electromechanical equipment or improvement/modifications to existing equipment;
- Develop, build and test prototypes of new equipment;
- Prepare design and test reports.
RequirementsWhat will you hold:
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Experience with equipment design and applied control engineering;
- Experience in 3D CAD programmes and Finite Element calculations;
- Good command the of English language, both written and spoken;
- Prepared to work offshore occasionally.