- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 012289
As a Maritime Technician there are no secrets for you regarding Technology and automation on-and-around the water. Having processes work together, putting a machine back into operation or improving a mechanical system is your sport. With your smart, technical solution you also know how to help your colleagues and come together to create a beautiful end product. Despite working with machines and hazardous materials, working safely is a priority and make sure that both you and your colleagues are always safe! Your day includes carrying out maintenance (both in the workshop and on site at home/abroad and offshore), assembling, installing and commissioning machines and mechanical components. You independently overhaul engines and auxiliary tools and also do ballast work on board pontoons. Because you are also a point of contact for repair crews, you speak in clear and understandable jargon.
- A minimum MBO level Maroff / SWTK or demonstrable relevant work experience
- An extensive knowledge and experience with hydraulic, electrical and mechanical systems
- Willing to work occasionally abroad
- Team player who can also work independently
- Flexible and a motivated attitude
- Good command of both the Dutch and English languages
- Living in the region or willing to move
- In possession of a driver's license and own transport
- Good communication skills and is customer-oriented
- Possession of a VCA diploma or possibly willing to obtain it
- Willing to take any vocational training.
What can we offer you:
- A good market-based salary and benefits
- Contact form: starting 1 year with the intention of permanent employment
- A challenging job with plenty of variety
- Informal atmosphere and team spirit in a solid family business
- Space and responsibility to tackle independently
- Development and opportunity to follow training courses.