- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 008278
For our client, located in Vlissingen, we are looking for a maintenance technician for 40 hours a week. Our client is an offshore company.
You will be working in a maritime and international environment and you have a challenging and responsible role.
Your main tasks will be working on the maintenance of technical equipment for machine parts such as conveyor belts, gearboxes and electric motors. You will deal with PLC / Electronica and electrical parts.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active person with a good hands-on mentality.
- You have a secondary technical vocational education (MBO)
- You have experience in maritime
- You’ll be working in a team, so you need to have excellent team skills
- Strong Dutch and English language skills.
- A wide range of career opportunities
- Good salary, including numerous interesting advantages