Lead Engineer – Electrical – (Pool Vacancy)
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 013256
The Lead Engineer (Electrical) will be directly involved with all engineering aspects from detailed design to the realization of a project and is indirectly involved in the BO phase (design) that is carried out by the Project Engineering team.
As a Lead Engineer (Electrical) you will be reporting to several Project Managers. Represents the engineering team during the tendering process and during the execution of the engineering assignment and completion through third parties. You will also be responsible for the hours budget, progress monitoring and timely signaling deviations in the technical work package (including GOKIT factors: Money, Organization, Quality, Information, Time) and steers accordingly. You will actively contribute to a safe working environment for yourself, colleagues, service providers and contractors.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the internal engineering team;
- Maintains the necessary engineering resources to keep the work packages within the set preconditions to be able to deliver on time;
- The Lead Engineer (Electrical) draws up technical specifications and work packages, monitoring technical compliance and the reviewing calculations, drawings, reports and analyzes of third parties;
- Coordinates the entire package of engineering activities within projects;
- Supervise quality, performance, applicable (inter) national standards and guidelines in the field of connections;
- Provides for the publication and assurance of technical documentation for tenders and projects, reviews third-party technical documentation, including quote reviews, and monitors compliance the project;
- Point of contact for third parties and attendance at meetings (PMT, engineering consultation, building meetings).
- Minimum 3 years of experience in high voltage engineering and in the field of stations in high voltage technology ((≥ 110kV);
- Completed a higher vocational or university education in Electrical Engineering / Energy Engineering;
- Broad knowledge of technical standards;
- Relevant knowledge and experience with UAV-GC contracts, System-oriented Contract Management (SCB) and Systems Engineering (SE);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Team player, proactive and result-oriented;
- Must be Dutch speaker.