Inside Sales Representative or Account Manager in area Rotterdam
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 010479
You’ll be working from the office in Ridderkerk which is in the area of Rotterdam. Our client is a leading specialty industrial supplier of valves, and related products and a provider of technical solutions to the energy and industrial sectors. It is a fast paced organization that takes pride in the service provided to their customers.
You will be part of a small team, the Inside Sales Assistant, the Inside Sales Manager and you, the Inside Sales Representative. Together you are responsible for your customer(s). Every day you’ll start by discussing your priorities with the team, you’ll check your email for requests for quotations (RFQ), and if there are any urgent matters. Every day is different, so it is important that you can learn fast, adapt easy and you need to have a flexible attitude.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities for you as an Inside Sales Representative:
- Continually communicate with customers on inquiry development and order status, pricing and delivery information, and resolves customer service issues;
- Develop quotations based on customers’ RFQ’s and process orders received from customers;
- Answer incoming calls and emails from customers and vendors;
- Perform follow-up to ensure timely shipment of materials and customer satisfaction;
- Develop customer relationships by identifying customer needs, informing customers about the company’s products or services, providing solutions and recommending new and better products;
- Coordinate with the outside sales team and other departments to ensure that customers receive the best service possible.
- You have minimum a MBO+ diploma and at least one year of inside sales experience in a technical/commercial area;
- Excellent written and spoken both English and Dutch language skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate in a clear, professional and friendly manner;
- Basic product knowledge and technical affinity is an advantage;
- Preferably living in Rotterdam area.
- This is a job where you can develop yourself and there are possibilities to grow in the organization;
- A smartphone and a laptop are provided;
- Pleasant and informal atmosphere;
- When you live in Rotterdam you can avoid traffic by using the Waterbus to get to work!