- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 009580
As a Hydrographic Surveyor you will take measurements on ships for engineering projects. You apply modern measurement and research method in a practical way. In the office you are responsible for collecting and processing data.
You are responsible for accuracy and reliability of the measurements and the data being collected. The results will be used for decision-making and it will be part of the reports. You will process the data according to the agreed standards.
As part of your role you will be overseeing the monitoring systems and the equipment present on the project. If necessary, you install equipment on ships and resolve malfunctions.
- Studies in Ocean Technology (Hydrographic Survey),
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal,
- Knowledge of various hardware: Multibeam, Singlebeam,
- Knowledge of Qinsy,
- Have previously used DV2.
- Anchor handling tug mangement experience is a plus.
CertificatesYou must have valid:
- Offshore Medical certificate,
- Working from high (1 year experience).