Human Resources Coordinator based in Denmark
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 010988
Our client is looking for HR and personnel administration support for a construction project located in Denmark. Have you already worked as a Human Resources Coordinator and you have a good knowledge of (European and local) laws and regulations? Then this opportunity is for you!
- Maintaining the contact with consulting agencies and subcontractors for the recruitment of external (mostly direct) personnel.
- Discuss with agencies and subcontractors the terms and conditions of the contracts together with the project manager.
- Advise and support the HR department with malfunctioning, absence and other HR related cases.
- Review, control and assist about the suitability of the suggested recruitment.
- External coordination of the process to soothe the project pace.
- Control adherence of laws and regulations and administrative support.
- Deliver input for the hiring contracts.
- Control the adherence of the working hours law and signals deviations.
- Contact with Danish labour unions.
- Processing time registration and support employees with their Travel Calendars.
- Knowledge of the Danish social security system.
- Contact with Danish payroll provider and control the output.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or similar,
- A minimum of 3 years of experience,
- Strong skills in communication and networking,
- You are persuasive, analytical and accurate,
- Knowledge and experience with relevant labour unions,
- Relevant experience in the construction industry and/or experience with working in project organizations is a plus,
- English and Danish in writing and verbal. Dutch is a plus.