Human Resources Business Partner
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 012123
Our client is looking for HR Business Partner based in the Netherlands. You will be in charge of the strategy determination and HR support within the organisation. This is a function for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
As an HR Business Partner you will be reporting directly to the HR Director and work closely with HR support staff and specialists in the field of payroll, recruitment and absenteeism management.
- Minimum of 3-7 years on a similar role of an HR Business Partner;
- Experience in reorganization and process change.
- You have an HBO or WO degree towards HRM or Business Administration
- As a person you are driven, focused on results and like to be constantly challenged
- Experience in drafting job descriptions;
- Experience in analysing and processing relevant HR information;
- Organisation Development and Employee Engagement Experience with AFAS is a pre
- You have solid communications skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Finding the most effective solutions to resolve organizational issues within the departments;
- Implementation and development of HR strategy;
- Being in charge of the organizational structure and planning;
- Advising the line managers on the performance management and talent development process;
- Dealing with general HR related issues such as sick leave, legal and occupational issues;
- Being a focal point of contact in relation to HR policies and procedures;
- Coaching and advising line managers on HR related challenges.
- You should act as an HR Advisor on tactical and strategic questions that may arise within the organisation;
- You are able to handle conflicting situations within the organization;
- You are able to work independently as well as in cooperation with your colleagues;
- You are able to handle complex problems;
- You are easily approachable.
What is offered:
- Working in a positive, modern and innovative environment;
- Our client offers a good salary, but more importantly, it offers you the opportunity to help build an even better organization.
- In addition, plenty development opportunities; where ambition is appreciated.
- 38 days off Good pension scheme with collective insurance
- Flexibility in working hours.