HSE Manager for a Hydropower plant construction project in the Philippines.
- Location: Asia
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 012680
Our client is looking for a HSE manager to join Hydropower plant construction project in the Philippines. As Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing organizational safety programs and HSE policies. You will be responsible for the risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- Being in charge of the HSE Policy and Guidelines issue.
- Ensuring, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Systems.
- Monitoring effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment System procedures and providing for their updating in line with changes in Legislation and Company Directives.
- Assisting Commercial, Engineering and Operations Department in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
- Conducting safety audits both internal and external.
- Taking part in accident / incident investigation.
- Carrying out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Providing technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
- Carrying out any in-house safety training.
- Carrying out safety audits on Sub-contractors.
- Liaising between Clients on safety related issues.
- Safeties related engineering input into new projects and modification programs.
- Participates to HAZOP meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
- Performing Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
- Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering.
- Previous Experience in Hydropower Projects.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in monitoring of Environmental, Health, Safety and Social (EHSS) aspects for hydropower projects as HSE Manager.