HR Manager – Pool Vacancy
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 013396
Please note: this is a Pool Vacancy. We are often looking for Dutch Speaking HR Managers in the offshore/maritime/energy industries. The job purpose of an HR Manager is to provide leadership for all aspects of Human Resource Management. If you are interested and would like to be added to our pool, please apply for this job and we will contact you!
- Support the Management in organizational design and change processes.
- Support the implementation of training and identification of training needs and designing and conducting a training program.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource labour law.
- Handling and mediation of labour disputes and guiding department managers through employee issues.
- Maintain the work structure by updating and developing job descriptions, job requirements and organization chart.
- Managing leave of absence, disability and re-integration.
- Maintaining and revising the company’s staff manual on policies, procedures and compensation & benefits.
- Joint responsibility for the employee health insurances and pension scheme.
- Maintaining (digital) files and various administrative personnel activities.
- A proven track record (8+ years) in HR in an international organization preferable in the offshore or marine environment;
- A relevant HR degree, and a strong generalist background in HRM;
- Relevant experience in managing crewing agencies;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dutch labour law;
- Experience in working with a global and multi-cultural staff;
- Fluent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Office.