- Location: North America
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 010568
1) Create and maintain a great place to work / motivate the staff to achieve business objectives
• With the management, creates and follows up the improvement plans resulting from the internal satisfaction survey
• Clean and clear job descriptions
• With the Management team, creates and follows up the training/development plan for the staff
• Promotes a performance appraisal system and objectives setting clear, objective and achievable
• With the HR team, provides support and follow up to the welcome and internment to the country process to our expatriate executives, including real state, visa, security, moving of household, etc
• Facilitates the integration of new employees to the company, with the HR team.
• Promotes a recognition system for the staff.
• Makes himself available to the staff and management of the DR to provide management support/ coaching.
• Monitoring and follow up of health and safety in the work, according to internal company policies and the concerning laws in the country, including Civil protection plan for the DR.
• Creation and follow up of internal satisfaction surveys and follow up of the plans resulting from them, created with the Management team.
2) Moderate and keep competitiveness of the Company salary costs
• With the GM, negotiates, according to the instructions
• Prepares and give follow up (forecast) to the budget related to staff expenses
• Verifies the correctness of the calculations in case of layoff, restructure, resignations
• With the managers verifies the number of employees and structure of the DR according to the needs.
• With the purchasing responsible, follows up the negotiation of life/medical expenses insurances, is responsible of the service of this insurance to the employees.
• Verifies the accuracy of the payroll, and the payment of taxes related to salaries, Social security, benefits, bonuses, etc.
• When necessary, benchmarks salaries to compare the costs with the market.
• Responsible, with the HR team, for the correction and accountability of the staff related expenses.
• Facilitates the integration of new employees in the company, in coordination with the receiving structure and the HR team.
• Monitors and participates in the recruiting and talent attraction process, according to the profile of the job and the service needs.
4) Social affairs
• Deals and resolve, with the managers, the different issues presented by the staff through the Union, and attends the requirements of different authorities, fiscal, Social Security, etc.
• Responsible of the follow up and administration of duty travel and transport facilities with the HR team.
5) Payroll responsibilities
• Follows up the correction of the payments to the staff and the related payment to the Social Security and fiscal institutions
6) Responsible of the HR staff
• Responsible for providing the HR staff a clear job description, objectives setting, performance appraisal, training plan and motivation, and projects when necessary for the company.
• Recognition and coaching of the HR / general administration staff.