Helicopter Dispatcher for Villahermosa
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: Mexico
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 011360
• Perform Helicopter Coordination services activities as per Company “Guidelines for Passengers Travelling Offshore, Freight Handling & Logistics Coordination at Villahermosa Airport” and “Company Global Standard for Helicopter Safety”. Work closely with Company Offshore Drilling Supervisors and Rig Clerks, onshore Drilling Team Leaders, Shorebase Manager and the PEGASO Operations team to effectively plan and organize daily helicopter operations.
• Monitor and assist Operations team at passenger check in and if instructed by Company Drilling Team Lead assist with random security bag checks, drug and alcohol tests. Assist staff at check-in to validate passenger identification, trade certification, BOSIET/HUET certification and medical certification.
• Local Harbor Master weekly reporting may require additional documentation to be carried for both Mexican and Non-Mexican nationalities, contractor will ensure all necessary documents are carried by passengers offshore.
• Monitor check-in team and ensure all forbidden objects and material are removed from passengers before approving onward travel. Ensure all passengers attend the pre-flight safety briefing and maintain attendance records.
• Communicate Helicopter departure notifications to the Rig and all other interested parties along with passenger/ freight manifests and ETA. Ensure local Customs and Immigration requirements are followed. Inspect all freight shipments prior to acceptance and ensure they comply with Company procedures and are safe for onward shipment by helicopter. Ensure the Rig Clerk has approved transportation of freight by Helicopter before loading to the aircraft.
• Coordinate passenger transportation to and from main Airport terminal or local hotels.Assist Company Shorebase Manager, Security and HSE personnel to develop procedures for existing activities and new processes, continually reviewing procedures to ensure the ongoing safe and efficient handling of passengers and freight.
• Prepare monthly report and statistics for all helicopter rotations including numbers of flights, times and duration, delays, passenger numbers, consumed fuel, maintenance hours etc. Reports to be distributed as instructed by Company and may be used to verify invoices and other contractor reports.
• Communicate all procedures and requirements for the safe and efficient aviation operations to Company and contractors in both Spanish and English.