Head of Human Resources for Mexico City
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: Mexico
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 011611
• Manage and advise on the implementation of people management infrastructure for the Business, including Human Resource (HR) policies, procedures, systems and processes to ensure value added services, credibility, reliability and integrity in supporting Business’s decision-making.
• Lead and monitor HR data integrity/audit to ensure high data accuracy for further reporting and effective utilization.
• Lead the development and implementation of manpower plan and budget as required by the Business. These includes organization development, job management, recruitment strategy, localization requirement and plan, to ensure uninterrupted supply of competent, capable and motivated workforce to achieve the business’ objectives.
• Drive the union management and policies to ensure cohesiveness and smooth execution of Business’ operation.
• Supervise and manage all day-to-day administrative matters and activities for the Business including onboarding, office management, asset management and office administrative personnel support.
• Establish and sustain engagement, communication and interfacing with internal and external stakeholders to keep abreast with pacing and emerging issues and trends affecting people management, and provide advisory to the Business through interpretation of policies and procedures and to ensure governance and integrity as in placed.
• Ensure continuous engagement with local and expat staff in ensuring alignment and addressing any issues and challenges faced