Great opportunity for a Project Support Coordinator who is willing to join iPS Powerful People and participate in the Fehmarn Belt project! Apply Today!
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 015402
Would you like to be a part of the construction of the longest immersed tunnel in the world? Do you have relevant experience in crewing and project support? This job is for you!
About the project:
The Fehmarn Belt Fixed Link is an immersed tunnel that is currently being constructed to connect the Danish island of Lolland with the German island of Fehmarn, crossing the 18-kilometre-wide Fehmarn Belt in the Baltic Sea. It will provide a direct link between northern Germany and Lolland, and from there to the Danish island of Zealand and Copenhagen, becoming the world’s longest road and rail tunnel, potentially a major connection between central Europe and Scandinavia.
About the role:
- The Project Support Coordinator is part of the operational team and ensures correct administration and paperwork.
- The Project Support Coordinator plays a crucial role in the operational processes of our company, can think in a solution way and is stress resistant.
- Performing administrative tasks according to the instructions of the project manager and ensuring smooth communication between all relevant parties;
- Assisting with processing the planned crew changes;
- Managing the necessary certificates and documents;
- Assisting with crewing-related audits;
- Providing the necessary reports regarding crewing and costs to management.
- Fluent English is must;
- 2-3 years of experience in an admin/ operational / crewing function;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of the maritime requirements related to crewing is an advantage.
- A competitive salary including an attractive bonus scheme;
- 25 vacation days (+ 4 additional days to be earned);
- Study agreement-free training budget per year;
- Option to work from home on a structural basis;
- Travel allowance and pension scheme;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas.