General Manager Saudi Arabia
Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: Middle East
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 011921
Our Client in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia is looking for a General Manager who will lead the Operations and Maintenance division.
- Lead, direct and manage all aspects of Operations & Maintenance Division, and meet organizational objectives established by the Company’s Executive Management and adhere to Mission and Vision of the Company.
- To enforce productivity, quality, safety and cost efficiency through the implementation of effective, measurable initiatives and controls.
- Manage all the existing O&M Contract renewals and participate in preparing new Bid Proposals for new Clients. Participate in various Business Development efforts in search of new Clients
- To communicate effectively and resolve internal and external conflicts.
- Ensure that all O&M Projects are delivered on time, meeting and exceeding Client expectations in terms of Safety and Quality, and in accordance with agreed Contractual terms and conditions.
- Prepare strategic plans, develop Measurable Objectives, launch initiatives conduct reviews and implement improvement.
- Forecast Resource requirements; prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions.
- To lead business development activities, develop industry contacts, meet new clients, promote company, conduct presentations, create opportunities.
- To conduct or lead commercial estimation for new bids, develop Technical write ups, evaluate proposals, conduct bid reviews and negotiate with prospective customers.
- Enforce ethical standards and industry best practices. Maintain and encourage highest level of services and prompt response to Clients at all times.
- Conduct interviews; select competent personnel; train new and existing employees; Coach employees to perform; Conduct performance appraisals; implement employee motivation and rewards.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations and direct administration for the Division.
- To develop Divisional and Project Level Safety program, set performance targets, develop pro-active safety actions, Implement safety initiative, Review effectiveness.
- To Discuss with Project level Operation and Maintenance work processes with customers, suggest improvements, implement effective actions to reduce waste and improve productivity.
- To promote and implement complete outsourced maintenance of Hydrocarbon process plant through effective implementation of Planning, Scheduling, Supervision and quality execution using established procedures, methods and processes.
- To Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks; participating in conferences.
- 10-15+ years of Operational & Management experience;
- Previous experience in Petrochemicals/Refineries/Oil & Gas Companies;
- Extensive knowledge in Sabic & Saudi Aramco Projects and workflows;
- Ability to lead, direct and manage all aspects of Operations & Maintenance Division;
- Ability to enforce productivity, quality, safety and cost efficiency through the implementation of effective, measurable initiatives and controls;
- Excellent proficiency in English & Arabic language skills;
- Resident in Saudi Arabia – Eastern province.