Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: Mexico
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 012227
• Have good knowledge/understanding of Laboratory techniques for testing drilling fluids.
• Have experience in supporting respective drilling fluids operations.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be competent in the use of drilling fluids hydraulics modelling, hydrate curve generation, brine equivalent static density and fluids reporting software.
• Be willing to work and communicate with the all COMPANY Wells Team to ensure a Safe and Successful Drilling Program.
• Possess strong communication and negotiation skills.