Fitter for tunnel construction projects based in Europe
- Location: Eastern Europe
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 012132
The Tunnelling division of iPS have been operating on the market serving our clients worldwide since the late 1990’s. As a result the projects of our department can vary a lot. We work with mechanised tunnelling, utilising Tunnel Boring Machines (TBM) for road, rail and water tunnels. We also undertake conventional tunnelling using the drill and blast method. And since recently we work with micro-tunnelling (MTBM) and Horizontal Directional Drilling (HDD) technology. On the upcoming months, we will keep having construction projects based in Europe. So if you want to work within the tunnel industry as a Fitter, you are on the best place!
What we are expecting from youAs a Fitter, you want to work on diverse construction projects. You will have the opportunity to work with different companies leading the industry. You want to work within the tunnel industry. Also you want to meet people from other countries and expand your network. Does that sound like something for you? Then keep reading to see if you match our requirements!
- EU work permit, as the projects are based in Europe;
- Experience working as a Fitter previously;
- Immediate availability but if you have a notice period please precise it;
- Fluency in English is mandatory and other languages are an asset;
- You have a team spirit and problem-solving mindset;
- Your CPCS/CSCS or any safety ticket are valid.
What we offer
- Non-binding job position but we also get long term opportunities;
- Your flights and accommodation are included;
- Your transportation on site is arranged;
- You will earn a very competitive salary;
- Before, during and after the project we will support you with any issue.
If you’re still reading then don’t wait and apply below. We will match your experience and wishes with all the jobs that we have at the moment. If a match occurs we will contact you directly. In case you have any questions feel free to contact us!