First Engineer Dredging
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 013409
For one of our clients in the dredging industry we are looking for an experienced First Engineer onboard their hopperdredgers.
The project is in the UK an due to Brexit we need candidates who are living in the UK or Ireland. Please apply if you are interested and available.
The start will be half of April, duration 6 weeks.
As a First Engineer onboard a hopperdredger you are responsible for
- The daily operation in the engine room
- The maintenance of the technical installations on board,
- Detecting and signaling technical malfunctions of machines and systems
- Implementing a safe engine room watch, ensuring that operations are carried out safely and by the book
- Report to the Chief Engineer
- Certificate of Comptence Chief Engineer 3000GT
- Valid STCW Certificates
- Valid Medical Health Certificate
- Valid Seamansbook
- Recent work experience onboard hopperdredgers
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Living in the United Kingdom or Ireland and allowed to work in the UK