Plater wanted in Zeeland Netherlands for Steel Pipe Production
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Rotation schedule
- Reference: 009091
Since the late 1990s, the Tunneling division of iPS have been operating on the market and serving our clients worldwide. Our client has been in the dredging and offshore industry for more than 30 years. The main scope of work is designing and manufacturing a variety of steel-framed structures. The products are made of pipes, elbows, fittings, plates, and several other special shapes and parts. The pieces weight between 3-7 tons and complete assembly varies from 20 to 50 tons. Does this sound appealing to you? Then keep reading!
RequirementsYou are a Plater - Welder that can work with heavy and thick steel material like plates, pipes, and other products. Additionally, you have:
- EU work permit as the client is based in The Netherlands.
- English is the speaking language on the job site so you need to be fluent. And if you speak other languages it's an asset.
- MIG welding experience (six months minimum) is preferred and if you have some experience with heavy structural steel it would be the best.
- You will be needed on the measuring table to produce (not measure) special items like bends, y-pieces.
- Oxy-acetylene cutter will also be part of your day-to-day.
What can you expect from us?
- Possible long time opportunity.
- The rotation of work is 10 weeks on and 1 week off.
- The work is between 40-50 hours per week.
- Flights and hotel accommodation will be arranged and paid.
- Transportation between hotel and working place is arranged.
- There is laundry and kitchen facilities at the hotel as well.