Experienced riggers required for cable-lay projects
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 017257
IPS has been supplying personnel for the Energy industry since the late 80’s. So far, we have collaborated on big offshore projects worldwide. In this context, we are looking for a Rigger with cable-lay experience to work on diverse projects across the world. Are you interested?
What are you responsible for
- The driving force and responsible person for the Cable installation works, together with the onboard team, securing safe, continuous optimized operations.
- Checking of quality and quantity of required tools and equipment;
- Cooperate with the equipment operators to maintain the carousel and cables;
- Performing rigging and lifting duties;
- Ensuring tidiness in the working environment;
- Execute maintenance and modification activities and minor repairs.
RequirementsIPS is hiring riggers with experience in cable-lay within the offshore wind sector. You as rigger make sure that the cables are connected at sea, and you report to the rigger foreman. Please apply today if you are interested to work for one of our mayor clients.
You are in possession of
- Rigging and slinging certificate;
- Full GWO;
- Offshore medical;
- Fluently speaking in English;
- Experience / Competences.