Experienced Riggers on cable-lay vessels wanted
- Location: Worldwide
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 017257
IPS has been supplying personnel for the Energy industry since the late 80’s. So far, we have collaborated on big offshore projects worldwide. In this context, we are looking for a Rigger with cable-lay experience to work on diverse projects across the world. Are you interested?
What are you responsible for
- The driving force and responsible person for the Cable installation works, together with the onboard team, securing safe, continuous optimized operations.
- Checking of quality and quantity of required tools and equipment;
- Cooperate with the equipment operators to maintain the carousel and cables;
- Performing rigging and lifting duties;
- Ensuring tidiness in the working environment;
- Execute maintenance and modification activities and minor repairs.
RequirementsAll Riggers report to the Rigger Foremen/ Superintendent/ OCM. We have to hire Riggers with experience in cable-lay within the offshore wind Industry. Please apply today if you are interested to work for one of our mayor clients.
You must have
- Offshore medical;
- Full GWO;
- Fluently speaking in English;
- Rigging and slinging certificate;
- Experience / Competences.