- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 012565
Our client is looking for a Environmental Advisor/ Engineer based in Denmark. The Environment Engineer understands and is able to communicate the environmental requirements of the project. He/she can communicate and cooperate properly with clients and stakeholders. The Environment Engineer ensures proper execution and maintenance of Environment policies, programs and management systems in order to comply with FBC and industry standards.
- Actively supporting the organization on Environment related matters and facilitating Environment training / familiarization
- Undertake regular visits of all site activities/locations to monitor compliance with environmental requirements.
- Keep track environmental records such as CO2 emissions, waste disposal, ballast water exchange, etc.
- Liase with subcontractors monitoring, noise, vibrations, underwater noise and dust and keep all necessary records for reporting.
- Assist in the update of environmental manuals and plans.
- Advise and report on potential environmental incidents.
- Ensuring compliance with (local) legislation, Owner requirements, industry standards and FBC’s procedures and guidelines. Leading and following – up on internal and external HSE auditing, including subcontractors and joint venture partners.
- University or Higher Professional Education: related to the environment discipline.
- 5 - 7 years of experience in supporting of (project) organizations related to Environment, preferable in maritime / oil & gas environment.
- Experience in Monitoring and Reporting of various Environmental Aspects.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Knowledge of Danish and/or German an advantage.