Maintenance Engineer Electrical -Connections and Cable – (Pool Vacancy)
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 013775
PLEASE NOTE: this is a pool vacancy. For our client, we are often looking for a skilled Maintenance Engineers Electrical with strong knowledge in HS cable and HS lines/connection to join the dynamic team in Limburg and Zuid Holland on short term contract.
The Maintenance Engineer- Electrical will be responsible for securing professional knowledge and acts as an intermediary between policy development and implementation.
Your Main Accountabilities are:
- Checks Technical Maintenance Guidelines (TOR) and translate these into inspection forms and technical ones work instructions for the implementing parties;
- Analyzes, reports on malfunctions and OH results and advice parties on the outcomes;
- Ensures that knowledge is properly safeguarded and that it is disseminated among stakeholders.
- Completed HBO diploma –Electrical Energy Technology;
- Strong Knowledge of HS lines/ Connections;
- Strong Knowledge of HS cables;
- Experience with analysis techniques;
- Designation of Competent Person (VP) for LS and HS is an advantage;
- Ability to work independently and team player;
- Willing to be an intermediary between policymakers and practitioner;
- Able to deal well with changes and flexible work attitude;
- Innovative, analytical and accurate
- Excellent in communicating (spoken and written).
What do we offer you?
- Professional working environment, challenging job within a dynamic and successful company;
- Competitive salary; decent pension scheme & contemporary, flexible terms of employment;
- Professional and personal development opportunities.