E&I Engineer with Offshore affinity – Netherlands
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 008341
For our client, located between The Hague and Rotterdam, we are looking for a committed and hands on Electrical Engineer to join their Innovations Department. As part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary engineering team, you are responsible for the design and realisation of a camera system for the vessel’s lifting system, and other projects related to networks, sensors and system integration.
We are looking for someone who is a practical and pragmatic team player who thrives in a high-pressure environment, drawing on their creativity and strong analytical skills to solve complex technical challenges.
Your role is to research, test and build sensor and monitoring systems.
You will also support a multidisciplinary team on E&I matters across the entire lifecycle
- Review electrical engineering drawings as well as Design electrical systems
- Design electrical installation details, one-line diagrams and panel layouts
- Delover information to complete drawing and layout including technical specifications
- Maintain documentation
- Ensure all information is properly strored and available for the full department
RequirementsWhat do you need to succeed?
- BSc/MSc degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Affinity with electrical engineering, robotics and mechatronics
- Affinity and experience with networks, sensors and system integration
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel for short assignments and work abroad or offshore (2-3 weeks at a time)
BenefitsWhat is on offer?
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing company, active in an ever-changing industry
- An inspiring work environment where you can challenge your creative thinking and develop game-changing technology
- Good salary, travel allowance, pension arrangements and the possibility to join our collective health insurance
- Personal growth and development opportunities, including study budgets, training and coaching
- Healthy work-life balance, with subsidised sports membership, on-site recreational facilities and various social events festivities