Market:Oil & Gas
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 009989
We are looking for an E&I Engineer with experience in industrial installations, preferably in the oil&gas industry to join the team in Capelle aan den IJssel, the Netherlands. As part of a highly skilled, multidisciplinary engineering team, you are responsible for various instrumentation, electrical and control system related projects and equipment.
- Technical Support during Tenders/Proposal (Specification review, P&ID input, Technical description, Qualifications, preliminary I/O list);
- Attendance during pre-award meeting with Clients;
- Detailed design;
- Detail engineering;
- Technical Procurement (evaluations, bid clarifications, kick off meetings);
- Attendance of Inspections (FAT, Functional, simulation test);
- Monitoring the performance of the electrical, instrument, automation and communication systems;
- Construction supervision of the E&I scope of work (at fabrication shop in UAE, Singapore or US).
- Commissioning Engineering of the E&I work at the final destination (worldwide)
- BSc degree/MSc degree and approximately 7 years of experience.
- Have the necessary knowledge of regulations, guidelines and standards in his field, and interpret these in the correct way.
- Knowledge of MS Office,Dialux, Intelec and Vision.
- Preferable; IEC/NEN and NPR norms and regulations.
- Command of Dutch and English both written and spoken.