Document Controller – Sliedrecht
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 008677
For one of our clients located in Sliedrecht, we are looking for a Document Controller (32 – 40 hr a week). Their fleet consists of five self-elevating platforms (Jack-Up Barges) that are mainly positioned in the North Sea and the Arabian Gulf.
About the role
The Document Controller is responsible for accurate management and safeguarding of documentation produced for the assets and generated by clients, suppliers and the project teams in support of the day-to-day operations. You will ensure a timely turnover of project documents, certificates and drawings and technical documentation from the various stakeholders. The Document Controller reports to the Engineering & Asset Integrity Manager and supports the Rig Managers and Units Senior Crew.
In addition, the following will be expected of you:
- Coordinate the integrity of the Document Control System and manages the access to the archives;
- Upload Flag state, Class and other related certificates of the assigned units of the fleet in STAR-IPS and store on the Company Server according fixed procedures;
- Ensure all processes are followed up for various activities, using STAR-IPS as the main tool;
- Utilize a standard procedure for the registration, numbering, distribution and storage of new built, conversion and project related documentation;
- Control, manage and transmit the project documents received, reviewed and commented by all parties;
- Collaborate with other disciplines within the company and provide a professional approach to the processes in the department;
- First point of contact for STAR-IPS assistance and coordinates follow up with external service provider.