Crewing Coordinator – Pool Vacancy
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 013390
PLEASE NOTE: this is a Pool Vacancy. We are regularly looking for Crewing Coordinators in the Netherlands, if you are interested in this role apply for this vacancy and we will contact you. As a Crewing Coordinator you will have daily contact with (international) fleet crew and you are responsible for the personnel planning. You will respond to all common personnel changes such as illness, insurances. holidays or shifts and carry out administrative support work. You are responsible for the coordination and administration within the crewing department. Finally, you will be ensuring that the crew is working under the right conditions and with the right papers.
- Being a liaison between the office personnel and crew on board;
- Being a focal point for any crew concerns;
- Being in charge of crew planning, crew changes, travel arrangements;
- Ensuring crew certificate are up to date;
- Being responsible for arranging inductions for on boarding crew and visitors;
- Assisting with crewing-related audits on board the vessel;
- Monitoring and analyzing of travel costs and based on this making improvements.
- Fluent Dutch and English;
- Relevant work experience;
- Bachelor´s degree;
- Analytical skills;
- Problem solver.