Crewing Coordinator- Denmark
- Location: Western Europe
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 013964
Great opportunity for a Crewing Coordinator who is willing to join iPS Powerful People and participate in the Fehmarn Belt project in Rodbyhavn, Denmark! Would you like to be a part of the construction of the longest immersed tunnel in the world? Do you have relevant experience in crewing and speak fluent Danish and English? This job is for you!
- Being a part of the operational team and ensuring correct administration of the planned crew members on the vessels, organizing the trips for the crew members to and from the ships and ensures timely communication with the crew members concerned;
- Playing crucial role in the operational processes of our company, being able to think in a solution way and being stress resistant;
- Processing the planned crew changes;
- Organizing crew trips according to the planned crew changes;
- Applying for and process visas and local permits for crew members;
- Managing the necessary certificates and documents of the crew members;
- Providing solutions for staff problems in case of unexpected absenteeism;
- Taking care of meeting the training needs for the crew members in accordance with the training matrix;
- Being a liaison between the office personnel and crew on board;
- Assisting with crewing-related audits;
- Providing the necessary reports regarding crewing and costs to management.
- Fluent Danish and English is must;
- Relevant experience in dealing with unions in Denmark;
- Knowledge of the Danish labour law is an advantage;
- Experience in an operational / crewing function in shipping;
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office;
- Willingness to occasionally travel to the vessels;
- Knowledge of the maritime requirements related to crewing.