Crew Coordinator – Maritime – Offshore Industry – Full Time – the Netherlands
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Indefinite
- Reference: 016410
Our client is a world-leading contractor in the offshore energy market. They participate in large and complex offshore projects constantly pushing the boundaries of technology. They operate worldwide with the most advanced equipment and systems. Would you like to develop your skills in the maritime department and work with offshore vessel crew? Then read on and apply today for this role of a Crewing Coordinator.
- Ensuring a proper personnel planning within the framework planning;
- Maintaining contact with L&D colleagues regarding compliancy of planned personnel;
- Informing individual crew members on their travel schedules and appointed Vessel / Project;
- Organizing all necessary travel related arrangements for personnel including Visa;
- Updating the Crew Management System with relevant data;
- Being a member of the emergency phone team for urgent crew related issues outside office hours.
- HBO degree Personnel Management or equivalent;
- 3-5 years' relevant industry experience;
- No 9-to-5 mentality;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to travel.
- A chance to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with creative thinking, collaboration and down-to-earth culture at its core;
- Competitive industry benchmarked salary and pension;
- Performance based salary raises and bonuses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Extensive training and development programme, study budgets and coaching;
- Internal clubs, committees, parties and (sportive) events.