Project Coordinator – (Pool Vacancy)
- Location: The Netherlands
- Period: Project based
- Reference: 013337
As Project Coordinator you are responsible for the operational and organizational aspects within project and report to the Project manager. You draw up detailed schedules for work packages and resources, monitor the planning of the activities and contribute to demand specifications, purchasing processes and monthly reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects the necessary data from third parties and supports you in risk / quality management;
- Records all necessary data for securing the (digital) project file;
- Prepares tenders and purchasing;
- Prepares and monitors financial forecasts and reports;
- Draws up actions and decisions of project meetings;
- Coordinates the schedules with the parties involved.
- Completed relevant HBO education;
- At least 3 years of experience as an Assistant Project Manager or Work Planner;
- Experience in complex infrastructure projects;
- Knowledge and experience with automated (ERP) information systems;
- Experience in drafting project reports and with the Prince 2 system;
- Good organizing and planning skills;
- Proactive and Team Player;
- Result oriented and cost-conscious;
- Good English communication skills for both verbal and written.